Saturday, September 19, 2009

Headstones

I am changing career path because he's right.

It's not regulations, and bad ones at that, which we need.

It's people who think on a generational basis.

The problem with that is that, due to the nature of the corporate career ladder.
The folks who rise, are not those who put family before bonuses.

Alternative, get out, save myself.

No one puts their occupation on their headstone.

But it is on almost every form we fill out whilst living.

Does something wrong with that?

How we judge and regard each other?

The Dawning

Would you give up the future to save the past?

To rewind to today, 1998.

YES!

For the chance to go all the way back, to my beginnings.

YES!

I'd be willing to die tomorrow.

For one more day.

To say goodbye, ... as I should have.

No comments: