Saturday, September 29, 2007

Guy Fawkes Day

Elections have been scheduled for November 5.

I do not mind saying, I voted for Elizabeth Solomon in the last election.

I voted for her because she has been working for years to try to get abortion legalised in Trinidad.

I would vote for her again.

Things I want.

1. A water management project that involves the community.
Do not bring people from outside to clear our drains, it is our responsibility to clear our drains.

It is the government's job to replace and maintain the water pipes, that will ensure that one day I may have hope that I may stop having to drink shit before I die from it.

2. I want less military spending.
I do not want 4Billion spent on guns for the next fiscal.
This is how you are going to finance the water project.

3. I want an immigration crack down.
Not just the colombian prostitutes, I want my sengalese security guard, chinese construction workers all out of MY country.

4. I want abortion legalised.

5. I want the school meals programme to only serve local fruits.
Thus creating demand for local fruits ie sugar apple, mama sepo, pewah.
Making sure that our culinary heritage does not die.

No comments: