Sunday, September 9, 2007

Antagonising the contender

I posted this on the wall of COP's facebook group for a laugh.

I haven't actually decided if I am going to vote COP as yet.

I have a few questions. I trust they will get passed on.

How exactly is COP going to get the PNMite public servants to implement these grand plans of theirs?

This is going to go the way of the NAR.

ie PNM public servants will not give change a chance, because they do not want change.
COP will be left toothless and if we have a repeat of the Prevatt scandal - Valley will take the Heritage Fund with him.

W D will end up like ANR with a gun to his head and his knee caps blown out.
But the perpetrator will not be Abu Bakr. It will be someone from the TTDF.
Who will have gone to one of those military academies either School of Americas or Sandhurst.
He will be backed by either USA or Chavez.

Now I am actually willing to vote COP.
But I want WD to say that he is willing to become a cripple. ie. he knows this is a possibility.

I will not condemn a naive man.

No comments: