Monday, June 23, 2008

Littlest Hobo

I'm bored at work. It's not there is not a lot of work to do, but I have passed the learning curve. Now it's just a bunch of nonsensical bureaucracy. So I am vaguely looking to move, not something better necessarily just different.

It is my greatest weakness this instinct to flee. To unroot myself and look for a thermal to catch.

Primary School - Didn't change school, but essentially became part of the class I took lessons with at another school.
Secondary School - Changed school in the middle of lower six- turned out to be a good move.
University - Dropped out in the middle of final year, completed a different final year programme the next academic year.

Since then I have as many jobs in as many years.

There's a voice
That keeps on calling me
Down the road
That's where I'll always be

1 comment:

GirlBlue said...

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down,
Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home.