Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Can't eat Money

That's a fact. Food is something that must be nurtured and grown.

Actually looking at the Cocrico (Chachalaca) I will say that there is no reason we cannot breed and eat this pheasant.

It's just like the agouti.

If we spent any time domesticating our indigenous species we would have protein sources that are far more suitable and economical than those we do now.

As it is I must plant some cassava, not that I am for hybrids but M Mex will give me a harvest every six months which can't really be beat.

One day we will realise that we can feed ourselves but we must change our diet and eat what we can grow and sustain.

My former employers can eat concrete since they are so fond of it and don't see the need to rehabilitate land after surface quarrying.

No comments: