Friday, December 28, 2007

UTC International Suite of funds

UTC has launched their international suite of funds.
They are targeting mass, small investors with a minimum of US$100.

Since they are the only ones with Latin American exposure I thought I would try a little diversification. See if the $20 climbs to $25 in a year. It could also decrease to $15 if their international partner does badly.

Never gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Anyway I called and they confirmed they will change the money into US for me, but no longer open on Saturday. So I went down to Independence Square.

The place was so packed it was unbelievable. Then the person four ahead of me said that they had been waiting an hour.

Now GAM called me back and arranged on a Saturday appointment for me to come and sign up all the forms.

Even SavInvest (Bourse Securities) made opening the account quick and painless.

I really must withdraw my money and leave UTC for the plebs.

Guardian has the highest rate anyway at 7% on TT

Bourse, CMMB and GAM will meet US at 6%.

CMMB's way of calculation make them technically the highest yield.

UTC is d worse

No comments: