Thursday, December 6, 2007

Updates

Firstly congratulations to the Venezuelans.
You've got guts.

Secondly I watched RENT again over the weekend.
And the WYP people are just stupid.

Getting an HIV test does not tell me anything I do not already know.

One day I will die.

I may get sick or maybe it may explain why I get sick so often.

But it's really hard looking in the mirror and having no one else to hate for your disease but what you see.

And it's really hard to cope with your body betraying you in little ways.

So I don't want to know.

I have had a good life. If I make it to 40, it will surpass my wildest dreams.

Still what I really need is critical care tied to a pension fund and nobody offers such a plan, not for HIV.

Heck they won't even let me get life insurance,cuz I won't take the test, so I can't buy a house, not that I could afford a house at these prices, but hey it doesn't hurt to dream.

You see that's the thing about HIV. I am the best salesperson, or researcher. I mean I manage twenty three people. It's hard and I've had my bruises. But once you know and someone else finds out that this is fact. They don't see all that. They just see the disease.


525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan. 525,600 minutes -
how can you measure the life of a woman or man?

In truths that she learned, or in times that he cried.
In bridges he burned, or the way that she died.

Season's of love, RENT.

That's all HIV is a way you die.

Let's talk about the way we live.